Praça around 1908

Praça Dom Pedro IV

Praça Dom Pedro IV

On Praça are the trams 151, build in 1904 by the local company A Constructora, and 124, an electrified former mule tram. Behind these two trams are two other trams. At the right is one of the two open trams 141-142, likely 142, converted in 1904 by A Constructora from a mule tram to an electric tram.
At the left is the Palácio das Cardosas, at the right the Igeja dos Congrelados. In the background is the Rua dos Clerigos with the church and tower of that name.

Geef een reactie

Het e-mailadres wordt niet gepubliceerd. Vereiste velden zijn gemarkeerd met *