Taken from the south in northern direction we see Praça da Liberdade and Avenida dos Aliados with the town-hall under construction and behind it the tower of Trindade. Tram 108 at the right is build during in the period 1904-1906 by the local company A Constructora. The next two trams were ordered from Brill in 1910 or 1912 and 1909. These three trams are still green. The last tram is already yellow and of the type build in 1929 or 1930 by the local workshops.