Taken from the east side of Praça da Liberdade we see the north part of it with two trams. The one in front is likely 235, a tram ordered from Brill in 1910 or 1912. The fleet numbers are white, which means the tram is still green. The tram nearest to the camera is 284, build in 1928 by the local workshops. Although its basically of the same design, it’s longer and wider resulting in a larger capacity. The fleet numbers of this tram are black, which means it is already painted yellow. The colour change of the trams happened in 1933 and this indicates the year the photo was taken.